Corrective Services NSW
Welcome to Corrective Services NSW
We place great emphasis on diversionary programs with the effect that less people come into custody. Resources have been shifted from correctional centres out into the community where a growing number of offenders are serving Intensive Correction Orders. Under these orders offenders are supervised and monitored in the community by CSNSW staff. They face strict curfews, random alcohol and drug tests, and must participate in rehabilitation programs to address their offending behaviour as well as complete 32 hours of community work each month. Click here to know more...
Corrective Services NSW Restructure
Corrective Services NSW (CSNSW) is undergoing a major restructure. An independent review was commissioned, at the direction of the Minister by the Director General of the Department of Attorney General and Justice (DAGJ) in consultation with the Commissioner of CSNSW, as part of the NSW Government’s Program Prioritisation Review.
The review was tasked to identify the most appropriate organisational management structure to meet the Government’s policy objectives, including the reduction of re-offending.
Corrective Services NSW is receiving applications for the role of Casual Correctional Officer.
- For all CSNSW vacancies - please visit Jobs.nsw and apply online.
News and Media Releases
- School's in for Mid North Coast inmates (2 April)
- Dogs for Diggers graduate (11 February)
- Crackdown in Prisons - Women Drug Smugglers Banned (8 January)
- More News and Media Releases...
Training - Brush Farm Corrective Services Academy
- Corrective Services offers a wide range of specialised Corrections training to both internal staff and those from other correctional jurisdictions.